Tuesday 1 April 2008

town bike

i've finally finished drawing my batik thing.
*massive eyeballs rolling in their gigantic sockets*
FINALLY you procrastinator you.
actually its sort of finished la. according to the teacher, there is no "panorama."
so whatever la.
i'll do that laterrrrrrrr.
*sigh* here we go again.

anyway.
for this post, i just want to perkenalkan the song that i have been singing in the showers.
its by a UK independant band i guess,.. named Town Bike.
the name of the song is........ *drumroll*
DOUGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heheh.
how gangsta's paradise is that??????

anyway,..
the following is the chorus and a part of the lyrics.

'cause i love dougie from mcfly,
i think he's fucking fit,
all my friends think danny's the one
but they're just full of shit
he might wear shorts too big for him,
he thinks he's in blink 182
but at least he makes my heart go boom,
now who can say that about you.

He does'nt really say that much,
and when he does its usually a belch
Yeah, he's young and he misbehaves
but for me there's no one else
he's definitely the coolest in the band
and he's the one i wanna marry
untill next week when he dyes his hair
and then i'll wanna do it with harry

'cause i love dougie from mcfly
i think he's fucking fit
all my friends think danny's the one
but they're just full of shit
he might wear shorts too big for him
he thinks he's in blink 182
but at least he makes my heart go boom
now who can say that about you.

heheh.
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!
personally i love the song.
muahahaha.

go listen to it!!
on youtube, myspace or something.
better yet,,, download the song!!

~ilovedougie~
Favourite oxymoron of the month : Procrastinate NOW.

1 comment:

Monica said...

omg about the girl, so sad :'(
---

R.I.P. KIMI

---

OI.
YOU DRAW D???
What happened to 'it's a mutual thing'???
OI!!! =S
Which one did you draw?
Aih. I'll just msg you.
Macamla you can answer me now, kan?
you procrastinator-league betrayer, you...
*glare*
eh eh,

I love the lyrics man!
Very nice. *thumbs up*
Sweeeeeeetness *GRIN*
You'll let me listen when I come (break) to your house, kan?
-wink-

er. yeah. better go now. eyelids unable to hold themselves up any longer!!!
ZZZzzz