Friday 5 December 2008

art student

i did'nt know how boring school holidays would be.

*dramatic music comes on*

there was once a time when i called myself a highschool student.
but now....
I"M NOT!

hahaha.well.
what to doooooooooooo.
so anyway.
yesterday.instead of wallowing in self pity with nothing to do.
i helped my sister make her first batch of pretty cupcakes.
it was fun.

is'nt it pretty?? i made it! the icing i mean.

yes, that was it ladies and gents.
CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE WITH ORANGE ZEST ICING ON TOP!!!!!
it tastes mucho sedapo.

and since it was me and my sister's first time using the piping bag.
seronoklah.
do all the merepek stuff.
for instance....


hahaha. hello?? obviously?!
see lah who yang pipe the icing right?

and..

TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
and..I CALL MYSELF AN ART STUDENT.
psssh.
what an abomination.
hahaha.
i like it though.
i bet it's gonna taste extra sedap! i personally like the hearts eyeball though. heheh.


so in the end all of em looks like this :

hahaha. there is actually another tray full of pink ones.
but then the pink icing was a lil bit too melted.
so my sis had to just pile em on the cupcakes.
like the stray ones in the picture.


and lookie here.
after we finished everything and kemas everything and there's not even a single drop of icing left, we found this bugger. face down on the counter.
like what the hell right??!
kesian.
feel so left out!


look at it all packed and ready to be brought with my sis to her friend's place for dinner!
pretty lil cupcakes filled with sugar ready to make you into diabetics.
ok. i'm just kidding. it's really good.



and only this few remains.
sad huh?
hahaha.
well.enoughlah sikit only.

anyway, if you look closely at the one with my name.. what does the thing look like?
20 points to whoever guesses correctly.


yes. and this ones i make for mon and afi.
but i already ate them.
hahaha.
seriously. at least i made them for you guys right?
right? heheh.
it's the thought that counts?
see mon. eventhough you didnt ajak me to somewhere (no, i will never forget this)
i still make one for you.

yeah so that's basically it lah.
the interesting cupcake days.

haha.
well i'm off to balik kampung tmrw for hari raya korban.
can't wait!
will try to take pictures. of cows.
heheh..

anyway.
i just came back from SUPPOSEDLY getting my psp back.
memang babi lah i tell you.
after so long d, now only the fella ask to take.
itu pun my sis yang called and ask.
then go and all.
THE BLOODY BUTTON IS STILL UNREPAIRED!!!
what shitty customer service is this?
i mean. did'nt the fella check before asking to pick it up at 4 o clock.
stupid sony. stupid whoever who betulkan it at the centre.
stupid me for jatuhkan it!
UGH.
i was being moody the whole ride home.
untill my mum asked me if i can still use my NINTENDO GAME BOY??
*cue horrified face here*
what's the point of having a psp when you dont have it?!
psh.

well.
tomorrow.
first time since i had my psp that i'll be travelling without it!
SHIT.

sigh.


~dougster mugster's sarah poynter~

2 comments:

Monica said...

YOU *ATE* IT?! YOU ATE IT?!

kk I should chill :P

THEY LOOK SO GOOD WEY... damn my stomach just grumbled. for real. :S *pouts at Sarah*

:P

aw dude! haven't you rid me with guilt enough already? Like this I can jump off the *scratch off* building *scratch* bed right now! :P :P I assure you I'll drive you there myself, k! honest! :D

damn insect keep flying at my face! *swats insects*

seriously, the sony dude is such an ass k. you said mah sista : BABI

I'm off to... to... er.. steal leftover cupcakes from your house :D if there IS any left! *burst into tears*

they do look downright good though *drools Homer Simpson style*

Afiqah Md Noor said...

i sayyy the thing is a flower ?
well it looks like it
sarah i cant wait to tell you abt stuff
hahahah