Monday 9 February 2009

my one atapchee

ice kacang or air batu campur or A.B.C. is the one of the most favourite-est and famous dessert in malaysia.

it is super sedap to be eaten with family friends colleagues during hot and sizzling days at warongs..
it is basically shaved ice in a bowl. pour some syrup on top, then inside the bowl underneath all the refreshing ice, there are....things. edible things of course.



looks amazingly goodylicious dontcha think? actually the picture, in between the redbeans and the atapchee got some sort of fruit stuff. like grapes...
=.=
ok. this is ice kacang. not some fancy thing with GRAPES.
not that there's anything wrong with grapes. sigh. nevermind.

so a group from singapore, called the Kopi Kat Klan (the guys yang nyanyi "Why you so like dat?")
made a song called Iced Kachang. which is one of the best songs ever made. hahah.
i used to sing this in school a lot in class.
but SOME PEOPLE thought it was so cheesy and corny.
oh well. i love the song anyway...


You always say I’m unromantic
Don’t know ways to make a girl tick
I would say you’re right about it
For I am truly unromantic
But I’m not dumb, and not that stupid
So I didn’t sleep, used my little wit
To write this little bit

Chorus:
You are my ice kacang
In this tropical heat
You are my favourite dessert
So inviting so sweet
Would you like to bo bo cha cha
Come along and dance with me
For you are my love, my tutti frutti
Something I like to eat

Everytime when we go dating
First the movies then go shopping
You always hint I’m unexciting
But I’ve been so nice the beginning
But I’m not dumb, and not that stupid
But only sometimes I’m a blur king
So I didn’t eat, used my little wait
To write this little bit

Bridge:
Each time I look into your eyes
I see some pretty colors, very nice
I wouldn’t mind paying any price
Ice kacang over you
(My sago honeydew)

Chorus:
You are my ice kacang
In this tropical heat
You are my favourite dessert
So inviting so sweet
Would you like to bo bo cha cha
Come along and dance with me
For you are my love, my one atapchee
Something I like to eat




yep. these fellas from Sunway College performed. funny stuff. wait for the James Bond part.
wooooooohoooooooooooooooooo
*skips away happily through the semak samun while humming ice kacang *

~sarah the ABC craver~

p.s. congratz to the grammy winners. and BLINK 182 IS BACK!! travis barker, im glad you're ok.




last but not least,
from an advertistment :

girl : mum, can i have a cell phone?
mum: hmmm...phones are too expensive.. why don't you get a tattoo?

:) epic.

1 comment:

Afiqah Md Noor said...

advertisement !
nice
which one
you've got to show me it nanti
and i have a few advertisement to show you.